Monday 11 November 2013

Down day

Hello,
Having a down day today.
Because I have so much time to think im thinking back to when I stopped going to university, how ive let panic alter my life.
Judging from the fact this was 2 years ago its clear to me that not finishing my degree has had a big impact on my life.
In my parents eyes ive not become the high achiever they expected or wished for. I know this obviously weighs heavily on my mind.
Along with the past, ive been worrying about the future. Will there ever be a time when I dont panic? Will panicking impact anymore career opportunities?
Ive got alot of time on my hands to ponder all of these worries before I begin working again and sometimes its hard to have a healthy attitude towards a situation that has been greatly influenced by panic attacks.

However, writing this is alleviating my worries and im a great bealiever in fate.
Panicking has caused me huge suffering, stifled some of my 'dreams' and generally been a nightmare but ive been guided to something I genuinely enjoy which is a new career path entirely. Would I have found this without quitting uni and joining a role which involved this? No.

Every cloud has its silver lining.

Also I feel as though there is a link between depression and anxiety. When I feel hopeless and nothing will get better I do start to panic.

Positive thoughts = no panic.

To be honest I think im going through a lot of turmoil ending my job, with the future uncertain and having no routine. Ill let you know how I feel tomorrow x x

No comments:

Post a Comment