Thursday 7 November 2013

Tonight

Hello!
Well not quite the day I thought id have.
Ended up watching an episode of Poirot then going to the pharmacy for my partner then we went out for a meal.
Not a restaurant that far away but it was still nice to 'test the water' as it were.
I had a small glass of white wine with my meal and I really feel fine!
Im staying over with him at his parents house and honestly, I feel like im back to myself. If I have a fleeting thought of anxiety or escape, I correct myself that I dont need to go home, im in control of my mind and if needs be I have tablets. Feeling alot more confident in myself! Ive noticed my vision has been slightly impaired, as I said last night with typing and that doesnt seem to be wearing off but I dont mind. Its a small price to pay for calming down and ive taken nothing today :-)

Goodnight all! Wish I tried them sooner

*Please consult your doctor/physician if youre thinking of medication*

No comments:

Post a Comment