Tuesday 7 February 2012

Thankyou Note

Came on here whilst writing notes for my seminar and I am so pleased with the amount of people looking on my blog. I really hope I am helping you in some way and this is beneficial to you and I am grateful you have taken time to read my posts!
Getting quite anxious about tomorrow but I am thinking positively about what I can do when I get home and about the weekend. Its an hour out of my day after all and that's nothing!
I will be blogging on the way there to give you an insight into how my journeys going and what I'm doing to prevent a panic attack. Hopefully through sharing experiences, anxiety and panic attacks will become less taboo and more people will talk about how they're feeling!
I am currently thinking of whether to reveal my identity and post pictures of my journey and life so that it is more personal to other sufferers and may start this next week. Let me know if you think this is a good idea!
In quite a sad mood today as my partner's not here, but I keep telling myself this is a normal emotion to feel when he is 200 miles away :)
Anyway back to my work, my kittens keep standing on the laptop!

Lasting thought - Do more than you think you can each day
xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this blog. It's so helpful to read that someone is going through the same thing but WANTS to change! I agree utterly that knowledge is key. Good luck (to both of us!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, its perfectly fine! This comment has made my day and exactly the reason I wanted to do this. "Id rather die on my feet than have lived on my knees"
    xx

    ReplyDelete